Stage A Freediver – Tweed – NSW
Stage A Freediver is the introduction to the purest form of diving. You’ll learn about the importance of breathing, physiology of a breath-hold and how to train breath-holding safely.
If you’re an experienced diver, you’ll learn skills that will take your freediving or spearfishing to the next level. Together, we’ll work on the flexibility of your body and mind.
- Zoom theory session between 17:00-19:30.
- Start around 08:00. Theory until 12:30.
- Static and dynamic training until 16:00.
- Meet for theory / go for a dive – depending on sea conditions and boat.
- We need 3 hours of theory + time for 2 dives (each dive – 1 hour).
- This schedule is only for general knowledge. Times may change according to sea conditions and the will of the group.
Minimum Age: 16 (13 with Parental consent)
Pool Training: Static Session + Dynamic Session
Depth Training : 2 x depth sessions
Course results in an international certification from Apnea International
You will need to bring your own gear – mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, weight belt, socks & gloves. The gear does not have to be freediving gear but it is recommended.
If you do not have gear – please notify your instructor before the course so that he could provide you with options.
To do this course you must be comfortable in the water and healthy. it is recommended to be a capable swimmer
Please download a medical Declaration HERE to make sure you are fit to do the course
Availability: 4 in stock
This course has passed
0 Has Sold
17:00-20:00 Zoom theory Session
08:30-12:00 Theory / Exercises
12:00-13:00 Lunch Break
13:00-16:30 Pool Session
08:00-11:30 Ocean Session (Part 1)
12:30-13:30 Knowledge Review / Relaxation
14:00-16:00 Ocean Session (Part 2)