Explore your potential
Prerequisite certifications: Apnea International Stage B (or equivalent), Current CPR and First Aid
Prerequisite performance: STA- 03:30, DYN- 50m, CW- 30m
Minimum Age: 16
Pool sessions: 2
Open water sessions: 6
course results in an international accreditation by Apnea International
On this course we will cover these subjects:
- Advanced equalising techniques.
- Advanced breathing techniques.
- Physiology of deep Freediving.
- The principals of FRC diving.
- Mental management systems for Freediving – defining goals and structures for the dives.
- Physiology – Paradoxes in Freediving.
- Nutrition for high performance.
- Deeper view of Freediving emergencies and the proper response.
- Timing, pace and rhythm in Freediving.
You will need to bring your own gear – Mask, Snorkel, fins and wetsuit.
You will also need a freediving computer and Lanyard.
If you wish to bring a monofin you are welcome to do so.
If you do not have gear – please notify your instructor before the course so that he could provide you with options.
Most courses are held over 4 days.
|10 - 12January||View Details|
|01 - 02February||View Details|
|16 - 17November||View Details|
|05 January||View Details|
|09 November||View Details|
|14 - 15December||View Details|
What People Say
Ready to talk to us?
Wish to be informed when a course is held in your area? send us an email with your desired location.