Tonga Freedive Camp
Tired of diving in cold, dirty water? Having to drive for hours and only get an hour in the water for training?
Tonga offers amazing conditions for Freediving - Deep water straight off the wharf, clear water (up to 50m in some spots), drop-offs, caves, swim-throughs, great coral, close proximity to town and connectivity.
Tonga is located 5 hours flight from Sydney and the Island we conduct our trips in is another 45 minute flight.
- We stay in “Mystic Sands Resort” in a twin share arrangement.
- Max' number of guests: 8.
- We have a house with a huge Yoga platform for our morning sessions.
- The training location is only a 40m swim from the resort jetty. This spot is 53m deep so it’s perfect for the first few days.
- The deep training spots are a short boat trip away (15 minutes) and are right next to the other attractions – Swallow’s Cave, Mariner's Cave and Shark Tooth Cave. This location offers well over 90m depth for advanced training.
We offer an 8 day trip which includes 4 shore based days and 3 boat trips to the caves.
- Each morning begins with a yoga session (07:15)
- Breakfast at 08:15
- Morning session
- Lunch break
- Afternoon session / rest
Trips are held during April and May